My Blog List

Monday, March 18, 2013

Tyler-12!!

 Tyler turned 12! 
Kyle was willing to offer 2 fingers to make it an even 12!
He had a rather fun birthday as a lot of family came out.  In fact, the entire Salanoa family was here by Sunday.  He asked for a Lemon Meringue Pie.  That's been his favorite for a while. I believe that's what he asked for when he was 5 too! 
For the record he was NOT taller than me on his 12th birthday, but he is pretty close now. I'd say less than an inch and we'll be tied.  He is an all around good kid.  He is eating like none other, but besides that he's pretty easy to take care of.  He loves playing his french horn, doing origami, and working on projects.  He is an amazing oldest brother. 
One of my favorite things about him turning 12 is that now I get to take him to mutual with me on Wednesday nights.  He is enjoying being in the YM program.  Which brings me to the next picture.  On March 17th he got the Aaronic Priesthood--which is kinda a big deal!:)  We are so proud of him.
Dad, Grandpa Tini, TYLER, Uncle James, Lu, Uncle TJ

The boys with Emjae and Julie

Dora, Mom, Aunt Helene, Aunt Cindy, Sega, Nana

A fun memorable day!!  So proud of you Tyler!!

3 comments:

Candi said...

I've been waiting for this post! I'm so proud of that boy too. How tall are you? Chloe's going to pass me up one of these days as well. That's great you could have so many family members come for the special day. And could you PLEASE send Tyler over to teach my kids some origami? They try so hard to learn, but I'm terrible at helping them, and Sophie gets so frustrated on her own.

Jennifer said...

Tyler looks so grown up and handsome in his suit!

I love the pictures of cousins and all the family. Priceless!

Just a little shout out to my old pal Helene!...if you read this... "How the heck are ya!?" :)

hayLa said...

Hi Jennifer! I am good. I never come on here but did today. Email me at helene.salanoa@gmail.com so we can catch up. Tyler is very grown and too handsome in his suit.