My Blog List

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

End of the school year

The end of the school year is always busy with final projects, papers and banquets and award ceremonies.  This year was no exception. 
Trey's musical performance.  He isn't sure he wants to be in choir, but I love that he is because he has a talent for singing!

Track Banquet.  Tyler and Kyle love their throwing coaches.  They are pretty awesome.  Coach Jo and Coach Charles.  They have both been a blessing to their lives.  

Kory earned the President's education Award for having over a 3.5 all through middle school.  

Kyle's art projects this year.  I love that he's taking art in school.  Both are amazing!  

This made us laugh.  If you know Makai this sentence pretty much explains him.  "I like my hands because they hold my food and my controller to play video games and also to draw."  
 We love your hands too Makai. 

No comments: