My Blog List

Sunday, June 28, 2026

Night of Laughs

For Christmas Monty bought me tickets to see Nate Bargatze here in Phoenix. I picked him up for work and we headed to Phoenix. We were hopeful to laugh and enjoy a night together and the night did not disappoint. We both laughed so much our faces kind of hurt.  The host was just as funny as Nate.  It was a good reminder of the importance of laughter. At one point Nate was talking about a dexa scan he'd gotten and I was laughing so hard I started crying. Thanks for the great Christmas gift. A memory I never want to forget.  

Before the show, eager to laugh.

There was no photography allowed during the show, but we did snap this shot before it started to remember the venue. It was in the Sun's stadium and it was FULL. Apparently we were not the only ones ready for a good laugh. Thankful for clean humor.  

No comments: