My Blog List

Monday, November 21, 2011

Tyler loves Science!

So, Tyler is a Science kid.  I'd say it's his favorite subject in school.  Right now they are learning about the human body and how it works, the different parts...etc.  This week he got to dissect a lamb heart. Some students from CSU came and helped the various groups.  He loved it.  The funniest part was he said a girl in his group passed out right after the dissection!  I guess another girl caught her halfway down so she didn't get hurt.  Later in the week he got to dissect an owl pellet.  He found two mouse skulls in his pellet.  He loved every second.  On Saturday while he was at the eye doctor getting a new pair of glasses because Makai broke his other pair, the doctor had never heard of an owl pellet so he got to tell her all about it.  He likes to be the teacher.  I find him every once in a while explaining to Kory why something does what it does in the human body.  I must agree...it is amazing!    

1 comment:

Candi said...

The whole dissection stuff totally grosses me out, and science has never been my strong point, but I have a girl who loves it. In fact, we were just sitting here making plans for her science room. And her last request from the tooth fairy was a science book. Can't say no to that.