My Blog List

Friday, August 5, 2016

White Coat Ceremony

Today was Monty's White Coat Ceremony.  He is officially in Medical School!!  His dream for many years.  I think he looks pretty natural in his white coat--like it was always meant to be.  We must enjoy the journey.
The day before Monty said, "I hope I ordered the right size."  So, I was worried the whole time it wasn't going to fit.  

It fit rather nicely.

The Dean asking his name one more time.  

All the boys, minus Kory who is at Scout camp.


Crazy Makai.  Keeps our lives interesting.

Monty with the other post back students who got into Creighton.

Congratulations Dad!!  WE are so proud of you!!


The Boys thought this statue was so cool.  Kyle got an awesome picture of Tyler.  Notice, Tyler is jumping!

3 comments:

Candi said...

This is an AMAZING post! I love everything about it -- so good to see Monty accomplishing his dreams, so fun to see your kids (all grown up!), and super exciting to see you.

Evan and Amber said...

Oh man good luck! It is a long road, but totally worth it!

Jennifer said...

AMAZING!
It is inspiring to see him living his dream!