My Blog List

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is a pretty special day.  I am lucky to have wonderful boys that call me mom.  My boys have soft hearts.  I felt very loved on Mother's Day.
My parents sent me See's Truffles!  So delicious!!

Kyle made me a bracelet.  

Makai made made me a cute plate at his friends house which read, "I like your teeth."  When I asked him about it he just said, "Because they are like shinny Mom."  I am very self conscience about my teeth because they are not straight anymore.  His plate made me feel like I shouldn't worry so much.  

The classic Hand print from Makai.  Love it.  

And Kory drew me a picture with a note.  Kory loves to draw and his note was sweet.  

and Kinda funny.  
Monty also gave me a gift.  A gift I was not expecting, but he had been talking to an orthodontist in our ward and scheduled for me to have my teeth fixed.  I cried at the sweet gift because I really wanted it.  It also counts for my birthday and Christmas for the next several years!;)  Thanks honey!!

No comments: