My Blog List

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Christmas Break and a Photo Shoot

The pictures I had hanging in our front room were over two years old.  I haven't taken pictures of the boys since we moved to Omaha.  Two years ago I just bought the pictures from school and I am glad I did, but it was time for an update, so I had the boys get in the Christmas Sweaters my mom sent them for Christmas and we played around.  Here are a few of the photos.  Make no mistake about it--it was cold.  For some of the photos it was about 2 degrees outside, but for a few of them it was more like -11.  We will always remember this photo shoot as a cold day, but thanks boys.  You are all so handsome and wonderful. 






-11 and worth it!!


-11 and SO COLD!!  But I love this picture!!

Love you Makai!!  Thanks for being a good sport even though your ears almost froze off!

I wasn't happy the the glare on his glasses.  Next time I will make him take them off, but when it is so cold outside you don't have time to be picky.  Good thing he is so handsome.  

No comments: