My Blog List

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It's Great to be 8!

Kory turned 8.  He was super excited for his birthday, as usual.  He had it all planned out.  He wanted to go to Taco Bell for dinner and then he wanted a Vanilla cake with chocolate frosting.  He also got to attend scouts for the first time.  The highlight of the night was there was a snake in the church and he got to be the scout that took it outside.  Boys will be boys. 

He's really into Captin America right now and of course, The Broncos.  He had an awesome birthday!  We love you Kory.  We can't believe you are 8!! 



2 comments:

SEREISA said...

Handsome young man. Go Broncos. Alofa ia te oe.

Candi said...

Well, neither can I! I think on the card I sent him I thought he was 7. Yes, I've lost track of time. I was trying to count from the year we bought our house in Cheyenne, and I think I was off a year. My, how time flies! Happy birthday, Kory! Can't wait to see some baptism pictures.