My Blog List

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Amazing Conference

I feel so humble and thankful this Sabbath day to be a member of the church. I feel so full after two days of hearing from our Father in Heavens humble servants. The talks were so heartwarming. I loved hearing from President Monson. I know that he is truly our new prophet and that he takes this calling upon himself with humility and devotion. I loved Elder Ballard talk today and felt understood and appreciated as a mother. I feel a new desire to be a better mother, wife, missionary, and friend. I'm so thankful for the gospel! I'd be so lost without it!

3 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

Yea, conference was great. I am commenting here because there is no link on your banner. Beronica wanted me to see it. So I saw it and was amazed! Just wanted you to know that the picture of Kyle will be duplicated in 2010 with Chase. He looks like the kid from the "Blue Lagoon." Sooo cute!! I mean cool, tough, and macho!
Love ya sis,
--Greg

Michelle said...

I also loved the talk today on mother's. I think that most of us do feel under appreciated at times. I know that I have a hard time sometimes becuase I don't bring an income to the family, but I would never want to work outside the home while the kids are so young. These are the precious years!!

Jennifer said...

"Dito" to all you said and everything everyone else has said about Conference! I LOVED it also. Kaitlyn told me "Conference isn't for kids!" I tried to convince her otherwise...but she's right...I needed it a LOT more than she did!