My Blog List

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Let it be known

Photobucket
Since moving to Paso Robles we have not had cable! We wanted to try and see what life was like without it as well as see who could go longer before giving in! Well, let it be known MONTY CRACKED!! He survived March Madness without cable, survived the football and basketball season, but the straw that broke the camels back was the Lakers making it to the playoffs! So, yesterday he called the cable guy and today he is a happy man!:)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Good job Monty!! Now you can tune in for the premiere of Grey's Anatomy this week. I know that is the real reason you got cable. :)

Beth said...

Well we won then, we haven't had cable since Cheyenne! But I guarentee we would have it by now if Dane watched sports. My kids are still watching the same old pbs shows they have been watching their whole lives. It makes me laugh that they arn't sick of them yet. I have moments that I want to get cable. I'd love the BYU channel, and some others but so far we've survived. Nice try though. LOL

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Sure dude!! Jump on the Lakers bandwagon now that it is play off time. Be honest you wouldn't be getting cable if it was still Smush Parker turning the ball over all game. J/K I'm happy for you. It should be a great year to be a Laker fan!! Go L.A.

Michelle said...

How did you enjoy the first game today??

Jennifer said...

All I have to say is "GO SUNS!!!"

The Rich's said...

YEAH for CABLE! i am impressed monty lasted that long, we didn't have cable for a few months and Craig was depressed every night when sports center was on and he couldn't watch. and i'm just realizing that if the lakers..no WHEN the lakers beat the nuggets..if the jazz win..our teams will be playing eachother in the next round...hmm...i might just have to start talking some trash even though i do believe kobe deserves mvp....that will be fun!