My Blog List

Monday, April 28, 2008

Monterey

This weekend Monty had the weekend off so we took off to Monterey again. The boys love the aquarium and Monty and I were dying for some PF Chang's! They have these lettuce wraps that are to die for! At the hotel we ordered dessert--room service(I'd never done that). The boys thought that was pretty cool. However, our neighbors had to come ask us to be quiet about 9:30 because they were trying to sleep! Let that be a lesson...no dessert for 4 little boys at 9:00 at night! Anyway, the weekend was a lot of fun. Sunday we went to a ward in Monterey at the Stake Center my dad use to attend. It was kind of cool to see it because I remembered a few things about it after entering the building. The clearest memory was sitting in the overflow and grandpa giving us some nasty black things that we thought were candy but were some horrible torture device, and him laughing at our disappointment and discussed! Does anyone else remember those nasty things? Anyway, I think Erik and Ryan were baptized there as well.

Here are two pictures of I love from the aquarium! Kyle having fun in the OTTER BAY exibit!

My favorite picture of the trip! Trey enjoying the aquarium! I think it's so cute the extent he'll go to just for a glimpse at a shark. It was really fun to watch him enjoy all the creatures! I love his age!! Everything is so new and amazing!;) Oh, and he really does have more than this shirt! :)

6 comments:

sunny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Are you sure he has more than one cause I can send you some of Christian's if you want? HAHA! I have pics like that too!

Monterey again huh? So lucky! I bet the weather was nice too. You guys are so luck. I'm glad that Monty got a weekend off. That must have been awesome.

Jennifer said...

I wish we lived near an aqaurium or zoo or someplace that we could take the kids besides the park! Trey looks like he was having a great time!
That's too funny about being asked to be quiet at the hotel! :)

Marci said...

Wow, a whole weekend off/ Who did he have to kill or bribe for that? ;)

We LOVE the aquariunm too! We only get to visit when we get up to see Grandma Carole, we tend to hit all the highlights for one area at the same time! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Veronica Peterson said...

That's cool the boy's had a lot of fun at the aqaurium.

How exciting a weekened with the whole family:)

Beth said...

that sounds like fun. I think its fun for the kids to go back to the same place. They can feel like it's theirs. We have had hotel security once with our kids too.