My Blog List

Friday, April 4, 2008

Fish

So, my mother in law came this week for a few days to see the boys. It was her spring break. Monty asked her to make fish while she was here and she did...along with the shrimp she makes that I totally love. Kyle and Tyler love the shrimp as well, but none of them will touch the fish. Anyway, yesterday at lunch I was having one of my intellectual talks of the day with Kory and he said as serious as can be, "Mom, I love fish. Yeah, fish is really good. Do you like fish?" I told him yeah, I liked the fish Nana made. To which he replied. "I like fish too." I was kind of confused, but let it go and then he said, "Gold fish are so yummy." Then it was all clear!:) Cute Kory!

5 comments:

Candi said...

Gold fish are the only kind of fish I'll touch as well. What a cute story! Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

I agree, it's the only fish I eat too. :) So sweet!

Jennifer said...

I'm with Kory! Wish we liked fish around here...it's so good for you...but the smell??? (gag)

Jennifer said...

KRISTIN!!! Why did you have to go and make your header so dang cute!? I LOVE it! Did you figure that out on your own? You're a genius if you did!

Beth said...

Kids these days! I don't blame him. I agree I love the new header!