My Blog List

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hair cuts!

Well, for the past three days I've been cutting hair! It's weeks like this that I feel like I have 100 boys! I use to try and cut their hair all on one day, but now with Trey crawling that just doesn't happen! I can only cut when he's sleeping for obvious reasons! Anyway, so today was Kory's turn and poor kid tried so hard to be patient with me! At first he was being so good, but then he got hair in his mouth, and after that--his patience was shot, but that isn't the worst part. See I am such a crazy lunatic that I want this home hair cut to look as perfect as possible which means I tell them they are done get them all cleaned up and then see a spot I don't like and bring the scissors right back out and try and fix it! Anyway, today was a hoot because after cleaning Kory up a third time and finding one last TINY place I missed he just wouldn't and couldn't believe me, and started running! Anyway, I can only imagine what it looked like as I chased him around the house screaming, "Kory this is the last time I promise." While he ran screaming and crying, "NO MOM!! NO MORE!! I'm DONE!!" I felt like a farmer chasing a chicken before chopping it's head of. Anyway, Kory I'm sorry! Don't worry...next time I'll spring and take you to Super cuts!:) $12 is starting to sound cheap!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE IT!!!
My mom always cut our hair...and half the neighborhood kids too....remember Andy Misenbacher? He's pretty hairy..and my mom cut his hair all the time! You can only imagine the amount of hair she had to sweep up!! Don't do too good of a job on your boys hair cuts or you might end up like my mom! :)

One more story....when Brandon and I were first dating, he told me he needed to go get a hair cut. Being the nice girl I am...I volunteered my mom to do it! She seriously must have been wanting him to stick around because it took her FOREVER to cut his hair. She was so nervous! I could tell Brandon was getting restless...needless to say...she never cut his hair again!

Veronica Peterson said...

I gave up trying to cute Chase's hair. I want it to look perfect and it doesn't.

Michelle said...

I love it! Now I feel normal again!!

Beth said...

That's too funny. You are so brave to cut there hair. I started taking Jacob to super cuts about a year ago. That adds up though with 4 boys. Do you cut Monty"s too?

Marci said...

I know what you mean about wanting to get it perfect. I cut the girls hair as well as Erik's.

But I don't think I will cut the girl's hair when they get older, unless I go to some professional beauty school and who has time for that?