My Blog List

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Trey's corner of the world!

Michelle kind of got me going again on my house. Her inspiration--along with the fact that Trey can crawl and I sometimes have some moments that he is content without me--has given me some time to spice up our home a little. So, in Trey's honor I've been working on his corner of the room. Here is what I have so far. Kyle helped me put this puzzle together. It's 550 pieces and took almost an entire day to put together, but I thought it would look cute hanging above Trey's bed. Trey has an ocean bed. It's the same ocean bed I've had for all the boys. Sister Payne made it for me and I've always loved it.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Great job mama! Did you do those letters cause I think you just got a little too crafty on me!

I know, now that Chloe is rolling all over the house it's a whole new world. Back to vacuming almost daily.

Veronica Peterson said...

I LOVE the ocean bed set. I like the dolphins on there. Trey's letters look awesome. The puzzle poster is beautiful.

Jennifer said...

So cute! That's neat that Sis. Payne made it for you and that all your boys have used it! Makes it so sentimental!!! Great job on the puzzle too!!!

The Rich's said...

kristin everytime i see ocean scenes with dolphins i always think of you since you loved dolphins so much when we were kids. HOpe trey loves them as much as you...i love the letters too above his bed!